Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that share the gratefulness of the season. Whether you are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving this week or just feel reflective of the things that make you thankful, we are sure you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The Lighthearted Leaves stamp set by Stampin’ Up! is the perfect stamp set to celebrate Thanksgiving. This beautiful collection of leaves and sentiments includes beautifully drawn leaves that are itching to be colored, but today I though to keep it very simple.
For Thanksgiving, I wanted to celebrate the harvest with colors of Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand. Linen Thread complements the colors and adds a natural element to the card.
I started by stamping my leaves on Whisper White cardstock and cut out a frame from the Tags & Labels Framelits. The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink on white card and stuck behind the die cut card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals for depth.
An additional frame was cut with Tangerine Tango cardstock to add contrast around the sentiment. An additional, smaller leaf was hand snipped and attached to the front of the card.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Shawn de Oliveira
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp & Megan Quillen at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sharon Walker at Stamp with Sharon W
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog