Are you looking to save a bundle? Join Stampin’ Up!® and you’ll get the ultimate bundle: $125 worth of products that you choose for only $99! How’s that for a bundle? As a hobbyist or demonstrator, you’re also eligible for a discount all year long. Now is the perfect time to join Stampin’ Up!
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive when you Join Stampin’ Up!:
- Get $125 worth of products you choose for only $99 plus FREE shipping!
- Choose the products you want in your Starter Kit, including items from our current catalogs, Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack
- Get a FREE business supplies pack with a case of Annual Catalogs to share with friends—a $65 value
- Enjoy 20% OFF your stamping and crafting supplies year-round, maybe more
- Get a free introductory Paper Pumpkin kit valued at $19.99
- Join our online community of like-minded individuals that Inspire you to Create and Share
- There’s no obligation to sell anything and no penalty if you decide to leave
What’s the difference between a Hobby Demonstrator and a Business-building Demonstrator?
As far as I’m concerned, nothing. I’ll just call you a Demonstrator. All Demonstrator share the same benefits and have the same potential to earn more discounts or income depending on your personal goals and what you want to do with your demonstratorship.
How much does it cost to join?
That was my first question when I joined. After joining I realized the Starter Kit was really my first benefit because I chose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99 and shipping was FREE! Now I get 20% OFF all my crafting supplies all year long.
Do I have to sell Stampin’ Up! products to stay active?
Absolutely not. I joined to buy products for my own use and to get a discount. I have not had a single class or workshop or party. I do it for me.
What are the monthly minimums?
To stay active you must buy or sell $300 of products each quarter. This is pretty easy to do if you have a long wish list. If your friends also have a wish list, this becomes even easier to do because they can purchase their craft supplies from you.
Plus, new demonstrators have until the end of the NEXT quarter to meet this minimum. If you decide it’s not for you, no big deal, you’ll be considered “inactive” and that’s that.
What happens if I don’t stay active?
There is no obligation to stay on as a Demonstrator and there is no penalty if you leave; your account simply becomes “inactive.” If you do stay active, you’ll enjoy Sneak Peek purchasing benefits, tips and techniques, an online community of like-minded people and an ongoing discount on all your crafting supplies like ink, paper, ribbon and more.