Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with projects inspired by the Stampin’ Up!’s retiring 2015-2017 In Color Collection—our tributes to Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. What fun! We’ve really enjoyed playing with these amazing colors over the past two years—and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
For my post today, I’m sharing my love for Mint Macaron. This has to be my favorite color from the 2015–2017 In Color Collection. Of course, all of the colors are beautiful but come on! Mint Macaron had me at hello.
To showcase this gorgeous color, I attached a piece of Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper to a Whisper White Card base. Strips of Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape add variety to the vertical design. I love the copper details in that washi tape and decided to continue with that theme for the embelishments.
Copper Foil Sheets, Mint Macaron and Whisper White Cardstock was cut using Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. I layered a few of the pieces over each other for more variety and to help the shapes stand out from the background.
I hope you enjoyed the card today. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the hop: Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Wendy Cranford at Luvin’ Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie